Quezon City Department or Office involved:
CITY TREASURER’S OFFICE
- Secure Sales Declaration and Evaluation Form from the City Hall Main Building Lobby
- Fill up Sales Declaration and Evaluation Form
- Present accomplished form to the REQUIREMENTS VERIFICATION DESK at the City Hall Main Building Lobby
- Evaluation: City Treasurer’s Office Building, Ground Floor
- Approval / Signature of Business Tax Bill: 2/F Office of the City Treasurer
- Payment of Business Tax: G/F Payment Lounge – beside Landbank
- Bring complete documents to avoid any delay in transactions. Documents include:
- Accomplished Sales Declaration and Evaluation Form
- 2019 Business Permit
- 2019 Tax Bill and Official Receipt of Business Tax Payment
- 2019 Breakdown of Sales (if there are two or more lines of businesses / two or more branches
- 2019 Value Added Tax Returns or Percentage Tax Returns (Whichever is applicable)
- 2018 Annual Income Tax Returns with a complete set of Audited Financial statement with proof of payment
Contact Number of Treasury Office
MR. EDGAR T. VILLANUEVA
Annex Building, Quezon City Hall Compound,
Săn cá VIP988-4242 loc. 8157
Guidelines on paying Business Tax and Real Property Tax through GCash
Mobile Money Collection and Payment System has been available since January 2014, QC residents no longer have to line up at City Hall to pay their taxes on business tax. They can pay their taxes via G-Cash.
Here is the step by step guide on how to do it:
Săn cá VIPBusiness Tax Payment: Electronic payment of Business Tax is available a day after the assessment and Final Tax Bill is issued.
- Using your Globe/TM SIM, dial *137#
- Select Local Government Units
- Select Quezon City from your list of cities
- Choose Real Property Tax or Business Tax (depending on which you are paying).
- Input your Tax Declaration Number (TDN) or Mayor’s Permit No. (for business tax).
- Choose which balance to pay (the current quarter balance or the year-end balance)
- Enter your GCASH mobile PIN (the 4-digit PIN you entered when you registered for GCASH). SEND.
Real Property Tax Payment Deadlines
1st Quarter – 31 March
2nd Quarter – 30 June
3rd Quarter – 30 September
4th Quarter – Last working day of December
Avail of the 20% discount if you pay your 2019 Real Property taxes in full on or before March 31, 2019. 10% discount if you pay the first quarter only.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
For paying Renewal Property Tax thru Mobile Money